Projetos FranklinCovey à sua medida
The 4DL Process
FranklinCovey’s Custom Client Solutions group uses a five-step process that delivers results, lowers development costs, and improves ROI.
Step 1: Diagnose
- Overview key stakeholder needs
- Identify challenges and logistics
- Identify audience, culture, budget, timeline, and success measures
Step 2: Design
- Clarify learning objectives and priorities
- Confirm audience and stakeholder needs
- Brainstorm content alignment with learning objectives
Step 3: Develop
- Create content for all deliverables
- Facilitate client reviews
- Incorporate changes
- Prepare final materials
Step 4: Deliver
- Training delivered by training professionals
Step 5: Learn
- Gather post-project feedback
- Define areas of improvement and incorporate into the process
CUSTOM CLIENT SOLUTIONS
Just as your organization is unique, you often need unique solutions to training needs. FranklinCovey offers custom client solutions ranging from branded materials to fully integrated, completely customized, and highly relevant content and training pinpointed to your needs.
FRANKLINCOVEY CUSTOM CLIENT SOLUTIONS
- Solves your unique training problems or opportunities aimed at specific audiences, industries, skill-sets, and environments
- Improves learning retention and skills application by incorporating your own customized case studies, exercises, co-branding, and graphics
- Uses adult-learning principles to create excitement and ensure that the learning endures
- Changes behavior, resulting in consistent achievement of desired results
Custom Client Solutions offers customization of FranklinCovey curriculum and planners at the following levels:
Customize FranklinCovey curriculum to your brand.
- Add your company logo (co-brand), name, and corporate colors
- Modify select examples or case studies
- Add your mission, vision, and values
- Modify the timing of the program
Enhance the relevance of the materials to your learners.
In addition to the Level 1 customization:
- Modify exercises, examples, case studies, and application materials
- Add graphics
- Revise the facilitator guide to match changes to participant materials.
- Create and modify PowerPoint slides to match changes to participant materials.
Add learning segments unique to your organization and culture.
In addition to Levels 1 and 2 customization:
- Create new content
- Combine content from several FranklinCovey workshops into one program
- Combine FranklinCovey content with your own corporate training content
- Research and collect new data and content to create up-to-the minute training